Inventor Advanced - Nastran
Advanced Course Overview
This course will introduce you to the CAD-embedded FEA simulation, powered by Autodesk Nastran solver. This course covers the linear and nonlinear static analysis, nonlinear static state heat transfer and thermal stress as well as fatigue analysis.
To guide and teach students essential skills in performing FEA analysis using Autodesk Inventor Nastran.
What Will You Learn?
- User interface of Inventor Nastran and how to setup Nastran analysis in Autodesk Inventor.
- How to set linear and nonlinear analysis.
- Heat transfer analysis.
- How to set up fatigue analysis.
Who Should Attend?
- New user of Inventor Nastran.
- Preferably with basic knowledge of Autodesk Inventor.
- Introduction to Inventor Nastran
- What is FEA
- General Workflow
- Autodesk Nastran In-CAD user interface
- Learning the basic steps to create and analyze a simple part model
- Using multiple load cases for a static analysis
- Displaying analysis results – post-processing
- Introducing the multi-axial fatigue analysis
- Define S-N curve using fatigue data in material
- Interpret fatigue results
- Heat flux boundary conditions
- Convection boundary conditions
- Setting up materials for heat transfer analysis
- Finding the Natural frequency of parts
- Introduction to nonlinear analysis
- Large displacement & large rotation
- Introduce you the nonlinear material – Elasto-Plastic
- Define nonlinear material properties
- Set up nonlinear analysis on model