Inventor Advanced C Simulation
Essentials Course Overview
This course will introduce you the fundamental principles and recommended workflows for analyzing designs and creating dynamic simulations of mechanisms. You will learn to validate digital prototypes by simulating the operation of mechanisms and motorized assemblies. You will also learn how to analyze parts and assemblies, perform parametric design studies, and use modal analysis.
The primary objective of this courseware is to introduce users to the user interface, tools, and recommended workflows in the Autodesk Inventor Professional Dynamic Simulation and Stress Analysis environments.
What Will You Learn?
- Validate digital prototypes by creating dynamic simulations of mechanisms using joints and environmental constraints.
- Eliminate redundancies in a design.
- Interpret dynamic simulations results.
- Analyze parts and assemblies and perform parametric design studies.
- Practice solving real-world design problems.
Who Should Attend?
Users of Autodesk Inventor Essentials.
- Stress analysis overview
- Dynamics simulation overview
- Static stress vs modal analysis
- Simplifying model
- Applying simulation constraints
- Applying loads
- Specifying contact conditions
- Preparing thin bodies
- Generating mesh
- Running simulation
- Interpreting results
- Using result, scaling, display and report tools
- Conducting parameter studies
- Frame analysis setting
- Frame constraints
- Frame loads
- Creating joints
- Defining loads and joint properties
- Building non-redundant models
- Working with environmental constraints
- Running simulations and analyzing results
- Exporting to FEA
- Using dynamics simulation result with stress analysis
- Exporting motion loads to stress analysis
- Calculate the maximum acceleration of a cross
- Create a cam part from motion outputs
- Size a spring for a bike suspension
- Size an actuator
- Optimization of a link arm