3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software
In addition to characters, the motion graphics workflow in Maya continues to mature with growing capabilities that now includes rigid-body dynamics.
Create expansive worlds, complex characters, and dazzling effects
- Bring believable characters to life with engaging animation tools
- Shape 3D objects and scenes with intuitive modeling tools in Maya® software
- Create realistic effects—from explosions to cloth simulation
Create serious effects procedurally
- A new visual programming environment using dynamic solvers enables you to create blockbuster-worthy effects quickly
- Build custom graphs using the Bifrost Graph Editor
- Create stunning effects with ready-to-use graphs.
Render your most complex projects with Arnold
- Arnold is built to manage complex characters, scenery, and lighting challenges
- Arnold is integrated with Maya, so you can see high-quality previews and iterate changes quickly
- Save time with Arnold's artist-friendly UI and simple, intuitive controls.
Maya Overview Video
Introducing Bifrost for Maya
Autodesk 2019 Film and TV, VFX, Games and Advertising Showreel
Inquiry - Autodesk Maya
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.