Furniture Design Software
Woodwork for Inventor is industry-specific furniture design software designed for woodworkers and fully integrated into Autodesk Inventor. Our software is built around the skeletal model design approach which is ideal for the rapid prototyping nature of panel design. What lifts it to the next level is iBox technology. It is built around the use of pre-defined assemblies with woodworking functionality built into them.
Unified hardware items library with automated component placement, automatic sculpt and subtraction for hole fittings and connection joints. Automatic generation of Furniture design industry-tailored BOM (Bill of Materials). Automatic drawings generation.
Woodwork for Inventor CAD software is available in English, French, German, Russian, Polish and Italian languages
Considering Woodwork for Inventor if you are:
- Producing complex furniture from different materials.
- The design take up the most of the total order lead time.
- The majority of orders are original thus they need to be designed from scratch.
- You require a parts list for procurement.
- You require the generation of multiple CNC cut files for production.
- You need the flexibility to make late changes to your design, without causing huge amounts of re-work in the preparation of your design for manufacture
- Built On Autodesk Inventor
- Dedicated Woodwork Hardware Library
- Dedicated Woodwork Material Library
- Automatic CNC Toolpath Generation
- Export to Sheet Optimisation
- Integration with ERP
- Integration with Data Management
Woodwork for Inventor - furniture design software
Simple part modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2021
Inquiry - Woodwork for Inventor
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.