Plan and design infrastructure projects in the context of the real world
Autodesk InfraWorks provides 3D modeling tools for preliminary civil infrastructure design and analysis. It leverages automated, rich 3D model building capability with web-based technology and vertically-specialized functionality to provide infrastructure engineers with the industry's most compelling conceptual design tool.
Why choose InfraWorks?
- Enable stakeholders to confidenty envision the full potential of a project
- Create a competitive distinction to win more work
- Empower teams to make decisions where and when needed
- Save time and money through automated integration of data from multiple sources
Reimagine infrastructure design
all in the context of the built and natural environment.
Use real-world data to create a real-world context model
- Aggregate large amounts of data to create intelligent design models in the context of the real world.
- Seanlessly integrate design with geospatial data to generate a more comprehensive project information model.
- Explore conceptual designs in-context using tools that integrate engineering principles.
Optimize design and communicate with immersive visualizations
- Evaluate design alternatives based on realistic proposals.
- Use analysis and simulation tools to explore important aspects of your project.
- Generate compelling and immersive visual experiences to communicate design intent.
BIM + GIS Workflows
InfraWorks Overview: 2019
InfraWorks 360 overview
Inquiry - Autodesk InfraWorks