What is Navisworks Manage?: A comprehensive project review solution that supports coordination, analysis, and communication of design intent and constructability.
What is Navisworks Simulate?: Review and communicate project details through 5D analysis and simulation.
Why Navisworks?: Navisworks allows users to open and combine 3D models, navigate around them in real-time and review the model using a set of tools including comments, redlining, viewpoint, and measurements.
3D model review software for architecture, engineering, and construction
Autodesk Navisworks lets you reliably share, combine and review detailed 3D design models from multiple file formats. It enable project design, construction, and manufacturing professionals to unite contributions into a single building or process plant model. Navisworks software family help experience enhanced control and confident collaboration on your most complex projects:
Autodesk Navisworks Manage
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate
Control outcomes with clash detection and advanced coordination, 5D analysis and simulation tools.
|Review and communicate project details through 5D analysis and simulation.
Aggregate data from multiple trades to better control outcomes
- Combine design and construction data into a single model
- Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction.
Use 4D and 5D simulation to control project schedule and cost
- Animate and interact with model objects for simulation
- Create schedules diectly from project models
- Import schedules and cost items from external project management applications
Automatically capture material quantities from 2D or 3D designs
- Measure lines, areas, and counts from 2D sheets or 3D models
- Create synchronized project views that combine Revit and AutoCAD files, including geometry, images, and data
- Export takeoff data to Excel for analysis
Autodesk Navisworks Animated Construction
Navisworks, Revit, and Dynamo for better MEP Coordination
Inquiry - Autodesk Navisworks Malaysia
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.