CAD software for complex parts, electrode design, and modeling for manufactureAutodesk PowerShape is at the forefront of Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, with its innovative features and user-friendly interface. It specializes in high speed machining, as it supports 3-axis, as well as 3+2 and 5-axis procedures.
PowerShape provides complete control from beginning to end of the machining process, allowing you to prepare parts for fabrication using solid, surface and mesh modeling.
Why use PowerShape?
Create complex 3D geometry for multi-axis, high speed CNC machining
- Combines surface, solid, mesh modeling to help engineers prepare molds, dies, and other complex parts for additive, subtractive, or hybrid manufacture.
Automatically repair poor-quality, imported CAD drawings
- The built in wizards will save your time and effort of finding and correcting them. The software uses diagnostic shading to highlight geometry conflicts such as undercuts.
Boost CAM programming with flexible modeling tools
- Work with any combination of surface, solid, or mesh data
- Import, analyze, and repair third-party designs
- Fix faults that can complicate downstream processes
Work faster with focused modeling for manufacture tools
- Core and cavity splitting
- Electrode design and manufacture
- Automated rib capping for EDM
Automatically generate complex surfaces and position with ease
Import, edit and create additional geometry
Using the sketch and drawing tools, you can adapt your molds and parts, adding features or changing dimensions. This makes it easier to customize parts without having to completely redesign them.
Cloud connectivity for easy storage and collaboration
This feature can be useful for your clients as they can upload designs and check on progress.
Autodesk and Paragon D&E Partnering for Moldmaking Success
PowerShape Modelling for Manufacture
Inquiry - Autodesk PowerShape
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.