What is AutoCAD LT?: Create precise 2D drawings faster with the easy-to-use drafting tools in AutoCAD LT.
AutoCAD VS AutoCAD LT: AutoCAD offers both 2D and 3D drafting and automation capabilities while AutoCAD LT offers a comprehensive 2D drafting toolset.
Autodesk AutoCAD LT
Simplified 2D drafting and documentation
AutoCAD LT® 2D CAD software helps you create 2D drawings faster and with more precision. Available for Windows and Mac.
Includes AutoCAD 360 Pro.
Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools in Autodesk AutoCAD LT software. Speed design with innovative tools built to maximize productivity and increase efficiency. Share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology, the original and most accurate way to store and exchange design data. Powerful documentation tools help you produce precise technical drawings that you can easily edit and repurpose. Collaborate with colleagues using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile Autodesk AutoCAD solutions. Take advantage of enhanced support access, at no extra charge, when you subscribe to AutoCAD LT.
Why choose AutoCAD LT?
Speed design and collaboration with powerful new features and enhanced support, now included with all AutoCAD LT subscriptions at no extra charge.
New capabilities enable you to:
- Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
- Share your drawing views with stakeholders more easily by publishing them to the cloud.
- Manage all of your software updates with ease in the Autodesk desktop app.
- Create and edit centerlines and center marks more efficiently.
- Customize your settings to best suit your needs, and easily migrate them to a modern and informative interface.
- Access Technical Support agents over the phone to help resolve issues more quickly and effortlessly.
Create precise 2D drawings with easy-to-use drafting tools
- Dessign, draft, and document with 2D geometry
- Access a comprehensive set of editing, design, and annotation tools
- Work quickly in an intuitive user interface
Work anywhere with the included AutoCAD web app
- Design and draft in the web browser on any computer
- View, edit, annotate, and create CAD drawings in a simplified user interface
- Sign in and get to work—no software installation required
Use AutoCAD on the go with the included AutoCAD mobile app
- Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go—even offline
- View, edit, annotate, and create CAD drawings in real time
- Work on any mobile device, including smartphone or tablet
Introducing AutoCAD LT
Introducing AutoCAD LT Desktop Subscription
Small businesses and AutoCAD LT
Inquiry - Autodesk AutoCAD LT
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.