Make parts faster with automated CAM software
Autodesk FeatureCAM software automates your workflow from design to NC code. Reduce your programming time and produce consistent, high quality results for CNC milling, turning, multi-tasking and wire applications.
Reduce programming time
- Automation tools like automatic feature recognition (AFR) help to make part programming faster
- AFR is able to scan, identify and create features from your design automatically
- The features created contain associative machining operations with all of the information required to begin machining.
Why choose FeatureCAM?
- Saving time while cutting material
- Grids, threads and roughing it
- Radial patterns and Swiss programming
- Collaboration and security
Maintain part quality
Comprehensive machine support
Standardize practices and promote repeatability
Simulation and safety
|Creating features and operations with automation removes repetitive tasks, eliminating the scope for human error. This increases programming consistency and enables a level of predictability to produce reliable NC code for maintaining part quality.||
FeatureCAM supports a comprehensive range of CNC applications including milling, turning and wire applications.
The software caters to the programming needs of 3-5 axis mills, multi-tasking turning centers, Swiss-type lathes, wire EDMs and more.
FeatureCAM takes the manufacturing knowledge of the programmer to intelligently make decisions and produce results.
This encourages manufacturers' to standardize their best practices, from existing quality standards and promote repeatability between all employees using the same set-up.
To create safe, collisionfree toolpaths. Visualize your programming with machine tool simulation to validate your work prior to machining.
Check for collisions that could result in additional cost or machine downtime.
FeatureCAM 2019 What's New Overview
FeatureCAM | Exatron Customer Story
Inquiry - FeatureCAM
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.