Computational fluid dynamics softwareAutodesk® CFD software provides computational fluid dynamics and thermal simulation tools. Use the CFD Design Study Environment with a solver to predict product performance, optimize designs, and validate product behavior before manufacturing.
Autodesk CFD software provides fast, accurate, and flexible fluid flow and thermal simulation tools to help predict product performance, optimize designs, and validate product behavior before manufacturing—minimizing reliance on costly physical prototypes and helping you get innovative products to market faster.Easily explore and compare design alternatives and better understand the implications of design choices using an innovative Design Study Environment and automation tools. Autodesk CFD software supports direct data exchange with most CAD software tools including Autodesk Inventor Professional software, Autodesk Revit software, Pro/ENGINEER, and SolidWorks. Autodesk CFD software enables you to make great products.
Computational fluid dynamics software
Autodesk® CFD computational fluid dynamics software provides flexible fluid flow and thermal simulation tools. Compare design alternatives, and better understand the implications of design choices before manufacturing.
- Surface wrapping – Improved workflow for better mesh quality.
- Custom result equations – Create custom equations for visual results.
- Particle tracing – Better understand circulation and flow.
- Solver technology – Advanced scalable solver technology.
- CAD connection – Create associative simulations.
- Automation scripting – Automate and create custom tasks.
- High-quality visualization – Use visualization tools to create stunning imagery.
- Geometry preparation with SimStudio Tools – Modify, simplify, repair, and idealize CAD for CFD.
- Design Study Environment – Use intuitive workflows to study designs.
- Intelligent automatic mesh sizing – Use geometry and meshing automation.
- Flexible cloud solving options – Solve locally or continue working and solve in the cloud.
- Free surface – Simulate interfaces between liquids and gases.
Get access to the specific AutoCAD software designed for your work
Architectural and MEP applications
Improve building efficiency with optimized design.
Industrial flow control applications
Optimize your flow control devices.
Use digital prototyping for thermal management designs.
Simplified heat sinks
Simulate the performance of heat sink components.
Whats New in Autodesk CFD 2017
CFD OVERVIEW VIDEO
Inquiry - Autodesk® CFD
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.