Advanced Course Overview
In this course, students will learn about more complex analysis types available in Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight.
To guide and teach students advanced skills in performing FEA analysis and understanding analysis results using Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight.
What Will You Learn?
- Setup and run a core deflection analysis.
- How to set up vents and perform venting analysis.
- Process optimization.
- Design of experiment.
- How to model mold and insert especially for transient cooling analysis.
- Crystallization analysis.
- Setup insert overmolding (3D) analysis and its result interpretation.
- 2 shot sequential overmolding.
- Rapid heat and cool process.
Who Should Attend?
Users of Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Essentials.
Part Insert Overmolding
- Discusses capabilities and definitions with regards to run a flow analysis with part inserts
Two-Shot Sequential Overmolding
- Discusses the analysis capabilities
- Learn to set up the analysis and review results
- Learn the option to perform venting analysis
Design of Experiment
- Discuss the theory of DOE
- Learn how to setup an DOE analysis
- Result interpretation
- Learn how to setup the analysis to determine optimum ram speed and packing profile
Core Shift Analysis
- Learn the how to prepare for, run and interpret the core shift analysis results.
- Learn how to prepare model for transient cooling analysis
- Discuss how to use its results to investigate the change in temperature of the mold during an injection molding cycle
- Learn in the option of crystallization analysis
- Discuss the results of crystallization analysis
- Learn how to model heater components
Rapid Heat & Cool
- Discuss the rapid temperature cycling process together with its theoretical implementation